GBP

£7.01

£11.01

Savings of: £4.00 (36% off)

V good body detox

Posted by fomchan on Mar 15, 2016

I bought for my husband. He commented that his body got much less smelly! Good stuff!

Liquid is better

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 30, 2015

I took liquid chlorophyll and noticed immediately that my body odor and morning breath were nonexistent, however I didn't that effect with chlorophyll pills. I'm sure this product would benefit your health on many things, body odor just won't be one of them.

Worked for my dog and me

Posted by 5243730164441189414 on Jul 22, 2015

Works well. Bought this for my foster dog who would only poop on her pee pad and never outside. Really helped to make her odor much less noticeable. I just sprinkled it on her yogurt and she ate it right up. After she found a new home I had most of the bottle left so I started using it and it helped keep down my body odor at bay on stressful and sweaty days. Will definitively buy again.

Great product

Posted by 4999261825824499260 on Feb 24, 2015

Drink plenty of water before had made a point but supplement combined heavy drinking helps greatly and now I do not have constipation who apparently lost heart medications cause that's what matters probably everything that take water is very smooth matter what I did not like it that the port goes green and fluid all out standard color, in a month I'll know more about the impact and would love to write about it

good for detox

Posted by WilliamStone on Feb 16, 2015

Along with enemas/colonics, probiotics/fermented foods, adequate bulk, fluids, and exercise, this product contributes to detox and healthy living.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Dec 13, 2014

It seems to be helping.

good price

Posted by 4879772445059878721 on Nov 21, 2014

i am never without it.

Not bad!

Posted by Reviewer2441352 on Nov 20, 2014

Now Foods Chlorophyll is as good as other more expensive equivalents. Highly recommended

small, convenient capsules work well

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 03, 2014

For years, I've used the Now Foods liquid chlorophyll which can make a mess in your refrigerator, teeth and clothing. After reading that glycerin is not good for you, I thought it wise to make a switch to these capsules. I am so happy I did! For me, it is a help with periodic constipation. It is gentle and non irritating still only start with one every 12-24 hours to see how the strength works for you. The capsules are a nice, small size to easily fit in my pill dispenser.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Aug 29, 2014

It's potent - really helps keep my gut in good working condition. I highly recommend it.