Now Foods, Coral Calcium Plus, 250 Veggie Caps

£ 12.83
Reviews 5-star

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1765403 on Aug 02, 2008

This is some of the best calcium I have taken!! It has all of the extra's needed. I had to take multiple supplements with my old calcium supplements. I would not take anything else now

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

My Doctor recommended calcium to prevent osteoporosis, and some of the others upset my stomach, and are also really hard to swallow. I am so glad that I found this product. It is easy on the stomach & easy to swallow. As always, Thank You iHerb for the wonderful product selection, & the great service.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jul 19, 2010

This is a really great product. For the past three months I have suffered from intense heartburn and stomach acid (burning stomach) that wakes me up in the middle of the night. With this coral calcium, I have been able to sleep through. My heartburn is under control when I take it and my stomach burns A LOT less. A few nights ago, I awoke with such bad heartburn that turned into stomach burning so severe, I thought I was going to vomit. I figured I would try some coral calcium to prevent the nausea I was feeling. If it came up, it came up (vomit). To my happy surprise, the coral calcium soothed my stomach within minutes! The nausea went away! INCREDIBLE product! I love it! :) I am sure it is also good for teeth and bones and the nervous system, but you can definitely feel it working on the digestive system and soothing it. Good magnesium and calcium ratio.

Helps with achy joints

Posted by Reviewer1402977 on Jun 23, 2012

It helps the aches in my joints go away.

Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2381845 on Oct 11, 2006

This is an excellent product. I find it gives me more energy and boosts my immune system!