GBP

£25.43

£39.90

Savings of: £14.47 (36% off)

Excellent value for an excellent antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1889787 on Nov 28, 2008

Now Curcumin is one of the least expensive turmeric extract supplements. Curcumin is one of the best single antioxidants and provides a number of other benefits including controlling inflammation on a par with prescription anti-inflammatories, including controlling COX-2 inflammatory enzymes, plus it has the side benefit of improving liver function instead of destroying it like many prescription drugs do. Also helps balance intestinal flora. Like other super antioxidants, one of the actions of curcumin is preserving vitamin C and E in the body, so it is a good idea to first ensure that adequate amounts of these are used before using additional antioxidants. Now Curcumin is my favorite "Super Antioxidant."

Great product badly packaged

Posted by Reviewer1948812 on Jan 05, 2009

The amount of Curcumin and effectiveness against inflammation taken with Fish Oil is excellent however the capsules are not sealed very well and Circumin powder gets everywhere and stains clothes. I thought it was a one off but the second tub is the same.

Great for Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer1734434 on May 22, 2009

I have UC and was on various cocktails of RX drugs. After coming out of remission while on 6MP and asacol, I knew there had to be a safer and more effective alternative. I am totally off the prescription drugs and ben symptom free for 8 months now thanks to Curcumin!

So-so quality

Posted by Reviewer2752971 on Aug 13, 2010

Same problem I have with all NOW capsule supplements; there are broken capsules in every bottle, and in this case, the orange-yellow curcumin powder covers everything. When I take one, I get the powder on my hands. It's just a little annoying, but it points to not the best packing control. It might be a good value, but the product doesn't look as nice.

Now Foods - Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer3320254 on Jun 16, 2008

Great product! Thanks so much! Works great on my 89 year old live in mother-n-law who has Alzheimer's. It makes a big difference in her memory. We can tell when she runs out of it. It helps her be clearer for longer periods of time & it appears to be reversing the disease.

Reduces Inflammation

Posted by Herbal on Jul 09, 2012

My joints have been wearing off with time. I used to do a lot of construction work. I started running about 2 years ago and these pills have been doing wonders for me. They greatly reduce inflammation. I can run much farther when I take these (currently up to 15km).

Good value and effective

Posted by 5569853866523764020 on Jun 10, 2016

I love the Now brand, and this product is maximum strength, however it must be taken with 10 mg of Bioperine to enhance absorbtion. It would help if Now included Bioperine with this product.

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2357714 on Dec 24, 2009

I have fibromyalgia, alot of inflammation throughout my body; taking one curcumin with each meal has helped immensely to reduce inflammation in all parts of the body which were in constant pain. As usual, I trust the brand name NOW for representing a high quality product.

Tested by Consumer labs

Posted by Reviewer1792329 on Mar 05, 2010

Consumer Labs has certified NOW curcumin as free from contaminants and in a reliable dosage. The price is great at iherb. It works for me in relieving inflammation from arthritis.

Great for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2276234 on Mar 13, 2010

This product has taken care the inflammation I've had for the past 2 years. Its helping with my blood pressure numbers are better. I feel fantastic I take 2 capsules a day thank you iHerb for the great price