GBP

£14.03

£22.02

Savings of: £7.99 (36% off)

best ever

Posted by 4806974889011232577 on Apr 07, 2016

For me it's best multi, been on it for several years, and definitely will continue to be. Daily Vits and NOW Omega-3 is my every day health stack

Excellent multi

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is all you need to give you a boost in everything you need to keep you going. This is a high quality multi and so economical - lasts me most of the year. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Very strong

Posted by 5183839545129199532 on Feb 17, 2016

From the smalling you understund that is powerfull.A bit big but no problem for me... Very nice The vitamins are always freash and thats of the nice closure cover-lid.

not recommend

Posted by 5046432033357191187 on Jan 10, 2016

After taking, I feel vomit and sickly. 3 out of 10 real vomit. I gave no idea what made it. I have been taking heaps of different vitamin never happen before It is such a disgusting feeling. I had to move this away

Not getting digested or absorbed

Posted by 5078626839767527177 on Nov 04, 2015

I've never noticed this until the last few days, but the 2 Daily Vits I take every day aren't being absorbed and appear in my stools very much whole, although slightly softer. I recently started a high-fat, low-carb ketogenic diet so I'm wondering if taking these with high-fat food is now preventing their absorption. Perhaps I should take them on an empty stomach with water, although I thought multi-vitamin pills absorbed better with a meal. I can't declare these as "bad" as such, since they seemed to do the job before, but I might need to switch to a liquid vitamin. I'll see if these Daily Vits get absorbed properly once I switch back to more carbs in my diet.

review for iherb not for the product

Posted by 5698396978766889198 on Oct 24, 2015

People in India beware buying anything from iherb.com. This online site in India specifically making people mad here. look at the price which is so attractive however, once you buy they add additional charges by their DHL partner which is more than the product price. Also, they don't disclose the additional expenses imposed by DHL partner anywhere during your shopping with them nor by DHL partner. They only ask money once they deliver the product. I tell you why.... They reach you home and ask for custom duty charges which if you see the amount you may faint after seeing the amount to be paid. AND IF YOU REFUSE to accept the product what they say see it "your additional taxes amount more than the product price hence you will have either to accept the product and pay the DHL Partner whatever they ask you to pay or we will dispose your shipment. There is no control over these kind of businesses in India by the Government. I am in touch with the legal Adviser so that this site should be banned of doing there businesses here and will strongly get them banned in India. I would not recommend In my country people should buy anything before having any confirmation of the final price of the product to be paid for the shipment.

Great product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I like taking this because it's a complete multivitamin with everything in it at its recommended dosage. No side effects at all (unlike the megadose brands). Also gives me energy and clarity. Not sure which ingredient is doing that but it works!

AAA product

Posted by 5172525045783925919 on Apr 07, 2015

very good combination of vits.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take these daily for general health. They are a must for every woman.

Buena calidad y buen precio

Posted by 4851172595525958293 on Jan 24, 2015

Tiene calidad y buenos componentes aunque le falta vitamina k-2 por eso le doy 4 estrellas.