GBP

£11.00

£17.26

Savings of: £6.26 (36% off)

it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Seems it works for me. But I prefer taking it before 4pm to avoid affecting my sleep. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Feel better to take it not later than dinner time to avoid effect of caffrine. Toke two bottles. Work for me. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Not effective

Posted by 5184619969001949052 on Jun 20, 2013

I've been taking two caps per day during a month and haven't noticed any weight loss.

no comment

Posted by 5606982114231075402 on Jul 08, 2015

after eat product 1 month weight stable no weight loss

Seems Very Good

Posted by 5105397647431442831 on Dec 27, 2014

I am still on my first bottle. I have tried other brands, and only liked one of them. I prefer this NOW brand, though. I feel better about what I eat, and I feel better, as well.

Not see the difference yet

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

This green coffee no effect

Posted by Reviewer3166319 on Jul 15, 2013

This green coffee makes me lazy. There is no slimming effect. My blood pressure and blood sugar falls too. For me there is no effect! and have not noticed any weight loss. But if you want to adjust the blood pressure- тнат is good.

Coffe

Posted by 5203398811935491863 on Oct 15, 2013

I dont see any effect of this product as it was written in the internet society! And i wouldnt buy this second time!