Now Foods, Real Food, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

£ 3.99
Reviews 1-star

Agar Posder

Posted by Reviewer1588495 on Aug 12, 2008

I tried using this powder the very day it arrived and was greatly disappointed. The directions on the label for the dessert create a hard rubbery concoction that my husband tasted and then threw away......It's a shame because I bought 4 bottles of the stuff.

Agar powder

Posted by Reviewer1611177 on Jul 03, 2010

Much higher in carbs and calories than agar flakes. Unfortunately, agar flakes are VERY expensive.

Never received the product and no refund for my money

Posted by Reviewer2742796 on Apr 17, 2012

I can't comment on the quality of the product because I never received it and I never got a refund for the money that I spent on this site. Essentially this company took my money and gave me nothing in return. I am highly dissatisfied and the customer service department won't bother to send my order or reply to my messages. I will never order from this site again and will never recommend this site to anyone.