GBP

This stuff is yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1229182 on Feb 11, 2009

I put it on oatmeal and pancakes. It is thick, shiny, and has a subtle sweetness and taste. Since it is not overly sweet, much less so than honey, it probably would not be the sweetener of choice for things like tea or baked goods. Sometimes it is fun to eat a spoonful right out of the jar. :)

Now Foods, Brown Rice Syrup, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (NOW-06907)

Posted by Reviewer1452548 on Mar 12, 2009

This is great. The best syrup for pancakes. It is not too sweet like most pancake syrups. Highly recommend this. Also used this to sweeten with.

review

Posted by Reviewer1251259 on Jul 01, 2008

I found your site to be very good. I found the site by accident I admit. I was looking for brown rice syrup and had no clue where to get it. I found your site and was very impressssed with the price and the delivery of the item. They were very wel wrapped I was very happy when it arrived it arrived next day even though I thought for sure I oreded it late. I have already reccomended your site to a couple of people and I wil continue to reccomend your site and products as wel as use it myself again.

Organic Brown Rice Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1646579 on Mar 06, 2012

I needed this for a recipe and it worked out very well. As always, only a little was required for the recipe so I am enjoying replacing Agave in other recipes.

does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1120601 on Dec 22, 2014

I use this as a easy, fructose free alternative to honey, maple syrup etc and have had no problems whatsoever. However,I wouldn't use it raw eg on toast etc- but then I wouldn't do that with honey either (I only like it as a sweetener, but for the flavour)

Great! Highly recommended!

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Feb 20, 2014

Not too sweet. Taste like honey , a bit buttery taste. Buying again.

Great waffles

Posted by Reviewer2323995 on Nov 26, 2008

The next maple syrup for us weight challenged.

It did the job!

Posted by Reviewer1438927 on Dec 12, 2009

I am very satisfied with the brown syrup I received, it made my cake a success. It definitely did the job! Veronica

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2731258 on Mar 09, 2010

Taste great! The price is right.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Jan 02, 2011

I'm not a fan of sugary foods, so when I learned of this syrup, I was thrilled. I use it mainly for baking. It isn't overly sweet, and it doesn't spike your blood sugar levels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »