July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

£ 7.50
Reviews 1-star

Not strong enough

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

if you have flu/cold, better use andrographis

have not use it yet

Posted by 4879437652197578689 on Dec 20, 2012

not tasting it yet

ms

Posted by 5435635967513925476 on Mar 11, 2014

sent back for refund along with the magnesium that is not listed here that was substandard as well as the astralalus that sent back it smelled really bad not sure why you forgot to list everything i purchased in this order

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5054591574668319020 on May 07, 2014

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.