GBP

£4.40

£6.91

Savings of: £2.51 (36% off)

Little bit of a taste, but not bad

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

It does what I need it to do, supplying enough iodine to meet the minimum daily requirement. Tablets are easy to break in half.

Now Foods Kelp

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Mar 29, 2016

As far as kelp goes, this seems as good as any. I didn't see any positive effects but short-term those are hard to detect if nothing is really wrong in the first place. However, I have acne-prone skin and the iodine in these made me break out. Took me a while to realize it was the kelp but as soon as I stopped taking it, my skin started improving. I guess that proves that it does contain a decent amount of iodine, as that is known to cause break-outs.

good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 22, 2016

My daughter uses this product to loose weight. she has lost about 20 lbs so far. she started at about 345 lbs and now weighs 325.

Kelp didn't help me

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I bought these a long time ago and they're still sitting in my cupboard three quarters full. I was very sick and had a lot of the symptoms of hypothyroid. I was actually too sick to leave the house to go to the doctor, so I ordered some of these, hoping they would help. They didn't, in fact I think they made me feel worse, so I stopped taking them. It turns out I have PAWS (protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome), from coming off my lexapro too fast. I didn't realize that you had to taper very slowly, especially if you have been on antidepressants as long as I have. These are probably good for someone with genuine hypo-thyroid issues. But I have pseudo-thyroid issues along with a lot of other imbalances caused by long term antidepressant use and stopping too fast.

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

Good

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015

Seems to work.

Worked for me

Posted by 5114570864173020037 on Dec 15, 2014

I never cared about the thyroid or my iodine intake until my physician told me it could be the cause of some of my symptoms. I did a blood test and turned out my T3 hormone level was quite low. Since I wasn't taking too much iodine from my food (I eat only Himalayan salt and not too much seafood), I thought it'd be safe to start supplementing with 1 tablet daily, and after 2 weeks I raised the dose to 2 tablets. I haven't done a blood test since then, but I feel so much better. I tolerate cold much much better, and I have considerably more energy. Will order again for sure.

Now Foods, Kelp.

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Nov 20, 2014

Love this product. No more cold bones.

good product and price

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 12, 2014

Kelp regulates estrogen in breast tissue, protects against fibrocystic breasts, important for reproductive function and is critical for thyroid hormone. Lack of iodine usually manifests as depression, irritability, poor memory and difficulty concentrating. Physical symptoms of iodine deficiency include osteoporosis, or a loss of bone density; hypertension, or high blood pressure; fatigue; dry skin; hair loss; and puffiness in the hands or feet. People who have an iodine deficiency might also experience intolerance to cold, muscle cramps and infertility. It helps me lose weight, it makes me calmer and, gives me more energy.

Great Diet Aid!

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

Since I started taking Kelp along with my other pills--my weight is dropping off faster-I feel better and have more energy. Looks like I may need more of Kelp to help me lose 60 more pounds! Thanks for making this pill available at a decent price -iherb!