GBP

£8.80

£13.81

Savings of: £5.02 (36% off)

Don't overuse

Posted by 5521623753393327441 on Oct 03, 2015

This product is very effective and easy absorbed by the body. The dose is high enough for one tablet a day, taken in the morning. If you take two or even three a day as suggested, you might get to much magnesium, This happend to me and gave me musclecramps, insomnia, hartpounding and diarrea. Since calcium is muscle tension increasing and magnesium malate is muscle relaxing, The intake of calcium and magnesium should be in balance together for optimum performance.

Great!

Posted by 4998708870538378553 on May 26, 2015

Great!

Highly recommended for everyone!

Posted by 5615667700395049535 on May 21, 2015

I take these for my CFS/ME. About one week after taking 3 tablets daily I noticed a significant reduction in all pain, improved sleep quality, no more muscle twitching or cramping. It's now been one month after taking these, and I still have all of the improvements, with zero side effects. I will continue taking these tablets, probably forever. Because it's incredibly hard to get the necessary magnesium only with food. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with muscle/joint pain, or poor sleep quality.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer3000325 on Apr 20, 2015

Ok.

Good source of magnesium

Posted by 5450936385665030050 on Mar 07, 2015

I keep craving high in magnesium foods (i didn't do it before starting taking vitamin D, and magnesium deficiency is linked with taking high doses of vitamin D) It also upsets my stomach if i take a larger dose, so i'm not sure if my body is using it properly.

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 01, 2015

Good, because it contains calcium (albeit not an ideal kind of calcium) to balance the magnesium. Recommended kind for endometriosis.

The best cramping-fighting supplement !!!

Posted by French-Riviera on Nov 04, 2014

This product is the best cramping-fighting supplement, it is an excellent remedy that enables to enhance your athletic performance !!!

calming

Posted by 5155749701315065621 on May 07, 2014

I take two in the evening, make me calm, and good for my nervous system- and when I use it I never have problems with leg cramps.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Apr 28, 2014

I'm very satisfied with this product. This form of Mg doesn't give me diarea and I use it every night. Finally no more leg cramps. I recomend it!

Great value

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Nov 26, 2013

Lots of tablets, does not irritate the stomack,