GBP

£28.52

£44.74

Savings of: £16.22 (36% off)

very quickly,ordered on last fri,this tue got it

Posted by 4693014888929729797 on Sep 15, 2015

hope can improve my blood pressure

Best Krill Oil

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Yeah!

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Feb 06, 2014

Good product.

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Posted by Reviewer2197556 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.

good

Posted by Reviewer2470756 on Jun 30, 2013

good

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1506470 on Jun 21, 2013

good product at a good price, easier to take shaped pills for kids then some of the larger omega oils we have used in the past. Sucessfully used for teenage son to help with concentration issues a school.

Krill Oil

Posted by 5040205237060313385 on Dec 22, 2012

I feel so much better and the arthritic pain has eased somewhat.

NKO Lizzy

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Sep 09, 2012

product, have been using for at least 8months now,and I sure notice when I run out..as was the case this time...I usually buy the 1000mg therefor only taking one aday.but 5oomg does the same job but need to take 2aday instead...I swear by these they are the best price why pay more save it while you can........They work wonders for my aches and pains and lubricates my skin also form inside out....I will never change this brand when it works so well for me.........Thanks IHerb........

Rick kirkby

Posted by Reviewer2340835 on Jul 14, 2012

Very goog product

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 07, 2012

I'm taking this krill oil to fight inflammation. The softgels are a nice size, and I don't get any stomach upset. They have a nice level of astaxanthin, so all around I'm very pleased.