GBP

£28.64

£44.92

Savings of: £16.29 (36% off)

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on May 23, 2010

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1751198 on May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.

I lIke this product!

Posted by Reviewer2071639 on May 06, 2010

I have been taking a quality fish oil supplement from another company and read about the benefits of Krill oil. I've been using Neptune Krill oil for about a month. I like the small capsule size, the lack of fish smell and the lack of after effects. It hasn't been long enough to notice any additional benefits in terms of skin tone or joint health.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1600998 on Apr 28, 2010

I have used this product for some time now and I think I am in better shape now. You shippments are prompt and arrived safely.

Helps lift my mood

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

Great omega 3 oil or so I've read. What I love about the product is that it helps with memory and mood.

no appetite

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on Apr 11, 2010

I use this along with CLA and coconut oil in the morning and find that my appetite is greatly diminshed. Feel as though my body is using these good fats in lew of the bad saturated fats that I may eat during the day.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2072038 on Apr 10, 2010

My grandmother takes these and she feels really good. This product has HIGH QUALITY and GOOD PRICE. Also SHIPPING to Spain is VERY FAST and low cost.