GBP

£32.18

£50.48

Savings of: £18.30 (36% off)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2072038 on Apr 10, 2010

My grandmother takes these and she feels really good. This product has HIGH QUALITY and GOOD PRICE. Also SHIPPING to Spain is VERY FAST and low cost.

Helps lift my mood

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

Great omega 3 oil or so I've read. What I love about the product is that it helps with memory and mood.

very quickly,ordered on last fri,this tue got it

Posted by 4693014888929729797 on Sep 15, 2015

hope can improve my blood pressure

Good

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016

I used to get Dr. Mercola's krill oil, which I believe is superior to this, but the price went up quite a bit. I decided to give this a try, and like it just fine. Seems to help with joint/back pain/inflammation.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2373056 on Aug 03, 2011

I'm going to reorder, only stronger, 1000 mg. Doesn't smell or taste bad, no burbs!

No problems

Posted by brobin on Mar 30, 2012

Have never used Krill oil before but have used fish oil for a while. Tried these to see how they compare. These haven't caused any after taste (unlike fish oils) and seem to be gentler on my stomach, although the capsules in the bottle smell blaaaah. Would be happy to buy again but the price is expensive. They seem to be a premium product and the price reflects that. No problems during shipping when clearing Australian Customs services.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Oct 23, 2011

Being using it for a short period of time so far, but for what I've read on the Internet it makes my health much better, I already feel my skin better than before, will buy again. Product quality is great, the smell of the box is not pleasant but it doesn't bother me

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2656124 on Oct 24, 2011

I have used this Krill Oil for years! It's the best!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2582631 on Nov 25, 2011

I´m very pleased with this product, it´s a strong antioxidant, in my opinion this is a superior product to regular fish oils. Much better!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1100754 on Dec 07, 2011

Take these every morning. I have researched that Krill is a step up above fish oil. I like the NOW products. The have taken out all the unnecessary ingredients we dont need.