Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

£ 24.99

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on May 23, 2010

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 30, 2011

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2476209 on Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.