Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2449644 on Nov 18, 2009

these pills are the best,not only do they help my arthritis but they have lowered my ldl and increased my hdl,this after only 6 months. keep up the good work you are the best.

Best Krill Oil

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Felt nothing.

Posted by AldossariEOS on Apr 20, 2015

I felt nothing after taking this for several days, maybe my current health doesn't need that since I changed my whole life-style thru exercising and eating healthy foods. I gave it 3 stars because my mother took it for several days and it improved her sleeping quality, nothing else. Or maybe it has stealthy benefits, in other words, we don't feel it but it actually does the job, like improving HDLs and lowering LDLs.

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.