GBP

£28.52

£44.74

Savings of: £16.22 (36% off)

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1668816 on Nov 24, 2011

Am so grateful for this wonderful food that feeds my brain, soothes inflammation, and is easy on my digestion. I bought it on the off chance that it would be as good as the more expensive brands and it works just as well at half the price. Shipping is affordable, especially since I live across the Pacific Ocean and the shipping time was sweet. Thank you iHerb for giving me and others this opportunity to create a healthier life for ourselves!

Reduction of pain.

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Nov 04, 2011

I ordered this product on the recommendation of my cousin who had 4 spinal fusions a year ago, and has been in constant pain. She says that she is now nearly pain free. I have arthritis in all major joints and decided to try it, and so far I would say there has been some relief but I will be in a better position to judge once I have had the full bottle. Looking good.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2656124 on Oct 24, 2011

I have used this Krill Oil for years! It's the best!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Oct 23, 2011

Being using it for a short period of time so far, but for what I've read on the Internet it makes my health much better, I already feel my skin better than before, will buy again. Product quality is great, the smell of the box is not pleasant but it doesn't bother me

Neptune Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Oct 19, 2011

Good price, helps with my husband's fibromyalgia. Quick delivery, to Australia

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1442942 on Oct 12, 2011

I believe it is a good product and I am taking it on a daily basis. It is recommendet.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2515973 on Sep 02, 2011

High quality

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Sep 01, 2011

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a huge difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

excellent