GBP

£32.83

£51.50

Savings of: £18.67 (36% off)

Good

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016

I used to get Dr. Mercola's krill oil, which I believe is superior to this, but the price went up quite a bit. I decided to give this a try, and like it just fine. Seems to help with joint/back pain/inflammation.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Aug 29, 2010

I seem to get nauseated from any fish oil, cod liver oil product so you can imagine my delight and huge relief that Neptune Krill Oil has given me only positive results!! Well made quality product! I take it every morning!! What a fantastic price too!!

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 07, 2012

I'm taking this krill oil to fight inflammation. The softgels are a nice size, and I don't get any stomach upset. They have a nice level of astaxanthin, so all around I'm very pleased.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Posted by Reviewer2197556 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2072038 on Apr 10, 2010

My grandmother takes these and she feels really good. This product has HIGH QUALITY and GOOD PRICE. Also SHIPPING to Spain is VERY FAST and low cost.

No fish tast to this one

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Apr 05, 2011

I took me a while to find a source of Omega3 without the fishy tast. This one has no taste at all and the price is better than most to boot.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2173942 on May 01, 2012

Good size, doesnt stink as other posts say, excellent value.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Feb 24, 2012

Returning to krill oil after trying some other Omega 3's.

Rick kirkby