GBP

£17.40

£27.30

Savings of: £9.90 (36% off)

For my kitties...and me.

Posted by Reviewer1300212 on Sep 07, 2008

I feed my cats a raw diet and since they don't care for Salmon Oil, I use Neptune Krill Oil. They love it! I use it for myself to manage foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis. It took about a month to feel results, but pain is a lot better. As an experiment I quit using NKO for a while. Pain back. Used again and pain is much better.

Best Investment in myself - and my family and friends!

Posted by Reviewer1857805 on Apr 17, 2008

Not only do I know when I miss my daily dose of NKO Omega 3 ( NOW through I-Herb has the best prices), but so do my colleagues, frinds and family. What a small investment for such a good product. The five bottles I bought for myself, is gone - I HAD to give them to people I cared about. How could I leave them out of the benefits of NOW if I cared about them! Thanks, IHERB! Joe James

Neptune Krill Oil 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2772478 on Dec 15, 2009

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have a lower disk problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

Heart Health

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

This product has done wonders for me. It's a powerful antioxidant I rely on to keep my immune system and heart strong. This is one supplement I take continuously. Since taking this supplement I have noticed improved energy levels, as well as a elimination of swelling of the ankle in my left foot. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Sticking and Leaking Softgels

Posted by krystalho on Mar 12, 2009

All the softgels in the bottle were sticking together and leaking... Would not recommend at all.

Better than fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3196692 on Jan 27, 2008

Fish oil raised my bad cholesterol level and triglycerides! Krill oil lowered it drastically, and did so without causing any reflux.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Jan 06, 2009

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Mar 12, 2010

Have used various brands of krill. This one seems comparable to others. It wasn't messy or oily the way some can be. I use it primarily for cognitive (memory) support following toxic exposures.

now krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1171057 on Jun 12, 2012

Ilike this product and believe it may be very well as good as Dr. Mercolas product!

Very good product, recomment it

Posted by happy-day on Jan 08, 2014

Smells like krill when you open the bottle - guess it is a good sign. :) Otherwise has no taste or aftertaste. The pain in my back I used to experience every day due to sitting in office chair all day long disappeared and I have only just finished one bottle taking one softgel a day!!!! Very much recommend it. If you find my review useful, please lick YES to let me know.