GBP

£16.60

£26.04

Savings of: £9.45 (36% off)

good value

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Jan 06, 2009

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.

now krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1171057 on Jun 12, 2012

Ilike this product and believe it may be very well as good as Dr. Mercolas product!

多从效果

Posted by 5066440224507460558 on Nov 15, 2012

本来接触该产品是朋友介绍说对腰好,结果母亲服用本品后发现,除了对腰有一定的帮助,中重要的是对眼睛好。以前眼睛怕光,电视电脑都不敢看,现在母亲的生活一切都恢复自然了 1

Good for joint inflamation and mood

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

It is better than fish oil, contains more bioavailable Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Really helps the joints. Modifies face color because of astaxanthin.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2938864 on Sep 26, 2008

improved the rough skin on my heels

krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3132735 on Jun 20, 2010

It is a great product. I will save a substantial amount of money beause i dont have to use the expensive Arctic Cod liver oil. I will be getting all of the vitamin A as i was getting with the Cod liver oil. I am so glad i found your product.

CHEAPER THAN MERCOLA

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on Jan 14, 2008

Better price than Mercola....

No fish burps!

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on May 25, 2009

I hate fish oils - all of them. Either I get fish-burps or indigestion. In my opinion, fish oil is plain disgusting. I also hate algae-derived Astaxanthin, which also messes up my digestive tract. Therefore I was very pleased that Now Krill oil has all of the benefits of fish oil and Astaxanthin and non of the aforementioned drawbacks. No fish burps (no burps of any kind!). No indigestion. No digestive tract problems. And since it contains Astaxanthin it's also a natural sunscreen! I take 4 a day instead of the recommended 2. This product is expensive, but in my opinion worth it if you hate fish oil and algae-derived Astaxanthin, but you want all of the good benefits.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1965090 on Sep 07, 2008

I have found that since taking this product I do not suffer the pain i was enduring prior to taking the product

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1513820 on Jan 18, 2008

This product seems to be fresher that the others, as it does not have as much as a fishy smell.