GBP

£16.68

£26.17

Savings of: £9.49 (36% off)

Better Than Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3333424 on Nov 23, 2010

Why take 9 fish oil tabs when you can take 1 krill oil tab and achieve the same results. We will be using krill oil from now on. Accompanied with CoQ10 you are full of energy and feeling revitalized.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Definitely notice a positive difference

Posted by Reviewer2610241 on Jun 14, 2012

Helps my joints, my concentration, and especially my circulation...with only 2 pills a day. Also noticed a difference in less than a week.

Nice souce of omega 3

Posted by 5450936385665030050 on Mar 07, 2015

I do prefer Megared though, i have bought two bottles of Now Krill oil, and then switched back to Megared, these sometimes have a funny smell, wich megared never has.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2449644 on Mar 10, 2011

I have been using this Krill oil for 3 years and it has improved my ability to control the stiffness in my joints which allows me to do daily the things I want to do,(golf exersise,work,etc) JP MD

much better then regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2500123 on Mar 27, 2009

I've been taking the regular fish oil for some times, but this is soooo much better. It doesn't leave any after taste and you don't have to take it as much as you do with the regular fish oil supliments. They are also smaller and easier to swallow. I'll continue to use this over the other brands.

Very good Krill Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Mar 06, 2010

Since I can't use most fish oil because of an allergy to sardines, krill oil allows me to get the same benefit. This brand has no after-burp and has a manageable size softgel capsule.

Great Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1872935 on Mar 05, 2008

Switching from fish oil and looking forward to experiencing the advantages of krill oil, which studies show delivers even greater benefits in a more concentrated form.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1577628 on Nov 08, 2007

much better than the normal fish oil and smaller capsules are really packed with the power to help my arthritis

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008

A trusted brand, and krill is supposed to be a better form of the fish oil that is good for us. I use it for my Mom who is 90yrs old, and needs a lot of help from poor eating.