Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

£ 6.11
Reviews 5-star

My favorite source of "B" vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Sep 20, 2008

I have a canister of brewers yeast that I paid a lot less for. My cat and dog get that stuff sprinkled on their food. When I open this container the cat nearly knocks me down rubbing on my legs trying to convince me that she needs this too! I put a teaspoon of the cheap stuff and a teaspoon of this "NOW" brand on a plate. She sniffed both and proceeded to chase the paper plate around the kitchen licking every atom up before she would even look at or tasted the cheaper stuff! She and I agree; This is the best!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

great for B vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs to supplement B vitamins. I had been using brewers yeast for many years, but this is a much better product, and my dogs love the taste. since I have been using this their coats are much softer and they seem to be in better health overall.

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

Posted by dilian01 on Apr 24, 2013

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

Liked it

Posted by 4653195519090546184 on Apr 20, 2013

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)