GBP

£5.80

£5.87

Savings of: £0.07 (1% off)

• Customer Ratings

Very good nuts

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

I took them as a selenium supplement. They taste very good. I read about a recent study that Brazil nuts, even a single serving, improve cholesterol levels. My cholesterol is okay though.

Very tasty

Posted by 5735171857740324423 on Feb 15, 2016

Very healthy and tasty...recommanded

Rich in nut

Posted by 5213981292944869676 on Dec 14, 2015

I like the test and packing of the product. Prompt delivery of the transaction Thanks & Regards *****

tasty but some nuts tasted old

Posted by 5436368225242550251 on Dec 14, 2015

Great deal and great price on an organic product but some nuts tasted musty. I would order again though.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Dec 13, 2015

It is difficult to find organic brazil nuts that are crunchy and flavorful...this is where I get them and I will order again when I run out.

tajrabati mae almuntaj

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Dec 11, 2015

I have used the product is a wonderful and easy to use and gave good results and I have used Recommend

Nice treat

Posted by 5297787436847109767 on Sep 15, 2015

I hadn't eaten brazil nuts since I was a child and we, as kids, picked these very large nuts out of the canned nut mix first. Then I needed several bites, now I can pop them in one go. They're good. Enough said.

It's ORGANIC!

Posted by LeonieLeo on Apr 19, 2015

And it is unsalted. I can eat this everyday as a snack. If only it's not as costly.

Brasil nuts.

Posted by 5408912885202193809 on Feb 24, 2015

Taken as a supplement to the Selenium for an additional bio selenium source. May have supported the above effects. Very tasty too.

Nuts

Posted by 4708806547416922245 on Feb 09, 2015

The price is good. I wasn't satisfied with freshness. I can not say that they were rancid but it was first step of rancidity. It would be nice to try fresh nuts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »