GBP

Pure Hibi

Posted by medinabello on Oct 15, 2013

I love this Hibiscus Tea. It is 100% Hibiscus which is all I ever wanted. It tastes great, is really good for you and well packaged. Each tea bag is individually wrapped to ensure optimum freshness. The wraps are also easy to open for convenience. I will buy all my Hibiscus products from iHerb for sure.

Great hibiscus

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jun 29, 2013

This is a very potent hibiscus extract, I recommend it.

My favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer2320140 on Dec 28, 2014

Dr. Oz suggested that hibiscus tea was good for high blood pressure. so, i gave it a shot. This tea is delicious and yes, it works on high blood pressure. it took some time (about six weeks) to show results, but my blood pressure dropped after using this tea. i used to drink this tea years ago but i didn't know what a health boost it was then. Wish i had known because i would have never stopped drinking it.

Yummy and healthy for you!

Posted by 5742133000828299586 on May 14, 2015

I love this tea, I drink it without any sweetener and just love it hot or iced.. its worth every sip..

good product

Posted by 5274528811766222346 on Jun 30, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about this product, I've used all but one bag, so it must be good! I like the design of the bag, too

Pure hibiscus - what I was hunting for!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 18, 2015

I was searching for pure hibiscus tea and finally found it! Repurchasing this one on a regular basis and enjoying the taste.

Hibiscus

Posted by 4919194967781069760 on Dec 11, 2015

The product neets my expectations. The price is competitive.

Best hibiscus tea ever!

Posted by Reviewer1971220 on Dec 15, 2015

This is a very pure hibiscus tea with a pleasing taste. It brews nice and strong!

Yammy

Posted by 4881311640142856038 on Dec 29, 2015

Delisious tea.

I would recommend this product

Posted by 4768012259259295072 on Feb 19, 2016

My order was shipped quickly. My friend told me about this tea and I love it. The flavor is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »