GBP

£13.12

£20.59

Savings of: £7.47 (36% off)

Good value, low price

Posted by Reviewer2828086 on Jan 18, 2008

Through research on the Internet, I learned that Pancreatin is an important cancer-fighting supplement. Through further research I found that this product, from iHerb, offered the most potency for the lowest price available, and ordering was very convenient.

Good product-good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Mar 05, 2008

I'm taking high doses of pancreatin as an experiment to help autoimmune disease. It's a little early to pronounce if that experiment is working, but the pancreatin is great for the digestion!

Good Stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3297121 on May 23, 2010

I have IBS-d and I have noticed an improvement in my bowel movements (fewer movements and more solid), less anxiety attacks, less depression and better sleep. I take two pills of Pancreatin, High Potency, 4x 500 mg with each meal. I also take one 500 mg pill of Bromelain with all meals, 100 - 200 mg of 5-HTP with all meals, two 1/4 Teaspoons of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, only with breakfast and one Gr8-Dophilus with all meals. I also drink 1/2 tablespoon of Pure Planet Green Kamut Wheatgrass in 6 oz of water twice a day, one hour before each meal. I buy all of this from iherb. Great prices and fast shipping.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1890332 on Dec 27, 2009

This Pancreatin formula has the enzymes I need for reflux. My homeopathic doctor told me to take 3 capsules 3X a day. Also, when I eat to many sweets I get an allergic reaction, itchy skin. This product also helps alot. I highly recommend it!

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 04, 2008

Both myself and my dog use the Now Pancreatin capsules. Works great. My dog needs a very small amount and has helped with his gas.

for fast processors and poor old pancreas

Posted by burdypie on Feb 15, 2012

This slows my overly fast processing of food down,something I'm having to adapt a different regime for, but this has worked from day one against diarhea and slows things down to normal. Also makes me less worried about what's happening with my pancreas.

Digestive woes

Posted by francesjoan on Jan 20, 2012

Eating can be a challenge when faced with bloating,burping and gas. It seems worse as I got older. This helps alot. I take this along with betaine hcl pills and meals are now more enjoyable.

A+ product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

This product has worked remarkably well. I have been taking it for 3 days now and I feel so much better. I suffered from poorly formed stools and many symptoms as a result. Within 3 days my dry skin is better, my energy is better and my digestion is normal. A+ product.

Inexpensive and effective

Posted by Reviewer1770092 on Feb 06, 2008

This formula works well for general digestive assistance. I've used it for many years and find it the most effective for the price. When I eat out, I use it in combination with Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes for best fat-digesting assistance.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1360816 on Nov 20, 2007

I have a cat with pancreatic insufficiency (he doesn't make pancreatic enzymes). I decided to try this instead of the veterinary supplement they gave me which cost $100+ per bottle. Not only did this work equally well for him, it costs a mere fraction of the price!