Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

£ 7.36
Reviews 5-star

Now Foods Beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2985503 From California on Feb 17, 2008

This product has boosted my health to new levels. I love it and will always take it. It dosent just rebuild fingernails it grows hair, rebuilds tissue, has vastly impoved gland and hormonal functions. This is an extreemly healing suppliment. After 3 weeks I have noticed remarkable changes in my health for the better. Joint functions are very much improved along with flexibility. EVERYTHING is better. I love this product.

i'm amazed

Posted by Reviewer1827451 From Sweden on Jul 16, 2013

since switching from a pork-based gelatin to this one i'm glad to say there's huge difference. without going into detail i'll just say there's a load of reasons you wouldn't wanna consume pork and google will provide the curious plenty. i think any meat-eater would do great adding gelatin to their meals in form of a side-drink. the science is along the lines of eating the whole animal for complete amino acid profile as gelatin is all the cartilage normally thrown. gelatin has stabilized my joints, moods, metabolism, libido like you wouldn't believe. thank you and props to ray peat for sparking this great trend of gel-eating. i'd suggest looking the man up for a wealth of interesting takes on health and the industry.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2913010 From Arizona on Aug 12, 2010

Easy to use. I use 1/4 tsp of gelatin with 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum or guar gum per cup of gluten free flour mix, and the breads turn out delicate and moist. I still have 2 loaves of banana nut bread I made 2 weeks ago in baggies in the fridge, (i made 7 at one time), and they are still fresh and moist tasting, and even my gluten eating husband loves them! I will continue to use this brand as it is economical as well as a great product to use.

bad knees and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2179783 From Canada on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging. I've also lost 25 lbs.

Great stuff for healing

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Aug 30, 2013

I take this to heal my 'leaky gut' which causes eczema. So far so good, symptoms are going into remission. I use it in conjunction with L- Glutamine by Now Foods. I just throw a tablespoon in some water and chug it down. Tasteless, but a gross texture! I dont mind though as it WORKS! I have also made lemon flavoured gummies to snack on which worked a treat.