GBP

£10.44

£10.78

Savings of: £0.34 (3% off)

bad knees and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging. I've also lost 25 lbs.

i'm amazed

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 16, 2013

since switching from a pork-based gelatin to this one i'm glad to say there's huge difference. without going into detail i'll just say there's a load of reasons you wouldn't wanna consume pork and google will provide the curious plenty. i think any meat-eater would do great adding gelatin to their meals in form of a side-drink. the science is along the lines of eating the whole animal for complete amino acid profile as gelatin is all the cartilage normally thrown. gelatin has stabilized my joints, moods, metabolism, libido like you wouldn't believe. thank you and props to ray peat for sparking this great trend of gel-eating. i'd suggest looking the man up for a wealth of interesting takes on health and the industry.

Now Foods Beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Feb 17, 2008

This product has boosted my health to new levels. I love it and will always take it. It dosent just rebuild fingernails it grows hair, rebuilds tissue, has vastly impoved gland and hormonal functions. This is an extreemly healing suppliment. After 3 weeks I have noticed remarkable changes in my health for the better. Joint functions are very much improved along with flexibility. EVERYTHING is better. I love this product.

Great stuff for healing

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Aug 30, 2013

I take this to heal my 'leaky gut' which causes eczema. So far so good, symptoms are going into remission. I use it in conjunction with L- Glutamine by Now Foods. I just throw a tablespoon in some water and chug it down. Tasteless, but a gross texture! I dont mind though as it WORKS! I have also made lemon flavoured gummies to snack on which worked a treat.

A good substitute for Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

about half of the Gelatin is Chondroitin,and its also known from the folk medicine that it is Joint Healing,just make sure you take the same amount of Glucosamine in conjunction for best results,it takes about 4g of each for 3 to 6 months for a proper healing,so be patient.don't forget your basic multivitamin & Cal/Mag as well as your Omega's & Trace minerals.you should also consider MSM,Boswellia & Turmeric for a quicker & better tissue recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

very good

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 05, 2014

Since childhood days, had loved JELLO, but stopped taking that when I became aware of the artificial flavourings, additives and white sugar it contains. Now I can have the same shivering gelatin desserts with this unflavoured gelatin, low GI MADHAVA light agave nectar, DYNAMIC HEALTH fruit juice concentrate (or any fruit juice of your choice). It's so simple - just keep to the ratio of 1 Tablespoon gelatin to 2 Cups liquid. Mix the gelatin with a quarter cup room-temperature water, let sit a few minutes. Add sugar/sweetener, a tablespoon or two of lemon juice, and hot liquid and stir till all dissolved. Let cool, pour into mold, chill in fridge for a few hours. Enjoy.

The Real Thing!

Posted by StarFire on Sep 03, 2013

Forget all the collagen derivatives and claims, I've wasted time and money on them to no avail. In the industrialized societies, the consumption of gelatin has decreased, relative to the foods that contain an inappropriately high proportion of the antimetabolic amino acids, especially tryptophan and cysteine. The degenerative and inflammatory diseases can often be corrected by the use of gelatin-rich foods.

great for jello

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Jul 26, 2013

This is a good product. Our family is following the GAPS diet to improve digestiion. Gelatin helps heal the gut lining, so I use this in lots of ways, from adding to soups and stews, to making jello and as an egg substitute. This is always on hand in my kitchen.

useful protein

Posted by fennel on Aug 10, 2011

I am just beginning to get the hang of using this, I wish there was instructions on making a jelly or sweets as it is difficult to estimate what quantity to use. I put some into my morning smoothie to increase the protein content, it is tasteless and so is easy to use for this purpose. I would love to be able to buy a grass fed organic version of this powdered gelatine.

GELATIN FOR HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 26, 2014

Since the 1800's, people have stopped consuming bones and cartilage and instead eat predominantly muscle tissue as their protein. Excessive muscle tissue in the diet is not good for the body, the kidneys in particular. Gelatin is made from the cartilage and bones of cattle, whereas much gelatin comes from the skin of pigs. Gelatin contains what the body needs to build and repair bone and cartilage, skin and mucus membrane. Putting gelatin into the diet restores the dietary balance, which made our ancestors strong and independent. Gelatin has many utility uses. For one, mixing gelatin with water makes a fantastic hair spray, which lasts for many days. The gelatin spray must be kept in the refrigerator, because gelatin is protein and therefore will spoil. Mixing colloidal silver with the gelatin will prevent spoilage.