GBP

£10.81

£11.16

Savings of: £0.35 (3% off)

Very good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

Gelatin

Posted by 5183453630119979494 on Feb 09, 2015

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.

Great Product

Posted by 4650648719080664333 on Jul 20, 2013

I use this product with juice and is amazing, great source of protein with a good price.

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

Posted by 4965086556239939279 on May 28, 2014

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

beef gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2523754 on Dec 10, 2008

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!

If you are from Canada, do not order! You won't receive it but you will pay for not receiving it!

Posted by 5208731152320703032 on May 27, 2015

If you are from Canada, do not order! iHerb cannot provide the required certificate, and you will not receive this product but you will have to pay 20% to get your 80% refund. Basically, you are paying money for something iHerb knows you will never receive.

Really great gelatin supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Apr 06, 2009

I have been only taking it for two weeks and I noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My joints aren't as stiff.

Beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 06, 2011

Dissolves easily when heated. I use it alot to sneak in some extra proteins in my diet. And hopefully I'll feel a difference in my joints some time soon too.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer3029279 on Nov 15, 2007

The powder is so much more cost effective than the capsules. We put it in juice and hot cereal and it works great!

Beef Gelatin powder