GBP

£5.66

£5.77

Savings of: £0.11 (2% off)

Great Sub!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Apr 24, 2011

We ordered this when the slices were out of stock. I prefer the slices, but this is very good too. They're just tiny chunks, so eating the slices is more appealing. This would be good in recipes and for small kids.

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

These are so-so in comparison to other ginger I have eaten. they tend to be hard.

Very tasty.

Posted by Helper on Apr 03, 2015

I like ginger in all it forms. this is delicious snack, spicy and sweet. I will always order it!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Aug 19, 2010

Good for baking, or eaten as is.

Excellent Product, Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2374320 on Jul 07, 2011

I am very impressed, with quality, service and price have told several people about your site. Keep it up!

Вкусный имбирь. Умеренно жжется, не приторный. Tasty ginger. It is moderately burned down, not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 09, 2012

Вкусный имбирь. Умеренно жжется, не приторный. Заказывала для того, чтобы использовать в выпечке. Но, кажется, съем просто так. Не хуже такого-же в полосках, но дешевле. Буду брать еще. Tasty ginger. It is moderately burned down, not the luscious. Ordered to use in a batch. But, apparently, I will eat simply so. Not worse same in strips, but is cheaper. I will take still.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Accessory after the meal, ideal intensity of flavor! When you get to eat a sweet cake, take two bricks and interrupt you desire for sugar!

Deelicious

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Dec 15, 2015

Nicest taste sensation crystallised ginger I've come across. Family agrees! I hide it from the marauding beasts or it would all disappear down their gullets too fast for the budget.

Good ginger

Posted by 5208514601253008853 on Mar 05, 2016

I have been ordering this ginger over & over again. It has a wonderful taste & I use it with everything one can think of putting it in. I even eat it alone. Just love the ginger.

Good Product

Posted by 4616350923964205311 on Nov 10, 2014

I like to make ginger tea with this. Fine flavor and good price. I don't like it as well as crystallized ginger slices though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »