GBP

£5.42

£5.52

Savings of: £0.10 (2% off)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Jan 01, 2009

I like to use this as a substitute for powdered icing sugar to coat cookies, top muffins, etc. I used a combination of date sugar and xylitol to make "peppernuts" (Russian Christmas cookies) and it worked very well.

Finely powdered date sugar

Posted by Reviewer1407671 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

Excellent natural "whole food" sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1345222 on May 12, 2009

This stuff works great, and is better than other brands because it doesn't clump. We use it in baking. It gives a different texture and flavor than white sugar, which you may or may not like, but it's certainly healthier.

good quality date sugar at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Oct 02, 2009

I use this date sugar to replace some of white or brown sugar in recipes and have good luck.

date sugar

Posted by Reviewer3362080 on Apr 30, 2008

fabulous as a sugar replacement in baked goods

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1279748 on Feb 20, 2012

I'm trying to move away from white sugar and this is a very good substitute for me. I also like that it's not overly sweet.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1422059 on Jun 19, 2013

It's just so simple and so good. Dates! I love them, especially in this form. Can be used in so many ways, yummy in baking!

Lee-Anne

Posted by 5223044935646992027 on Jun 23, 2013

Nice to see natural alternatives to sugar

pleased to find

Posted by 5440812334079991646 on Jul 06, 2013

After DNA testing and discovering date sugar is the only sweetener compatible with my body, I was delighted to find it here. I use it for all my baking and even serve it to guests. I use it in all my pale desserts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »