GBP

£8.56

£8.72

Savings of: £0.16 (2% off)

• Reviews | English

White chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Sep 01, 2011

Great product at a good price. I am enjoying them!

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2552172 on Apr 24, 2010

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

no dust

Posted by 4889898362182790631 on May 17, 2016

no dust

Better health, extra strength

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Mar 07, 2015

Good quality at a great price. I take this every morning and it gives me longer lasting strength for my morning workouts.

Versatile, filling seeds with omega-3

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Yum! I like making chia pudding with these: mix chia seeds with your favorite juice, let stand: instant jellylike pudding. I find them really filling. I put them in cereal and add them to yoghurts too. They're supposed to be high in omega-3, so check it out if you're interested in eating non-animal omega-3.

Real High quality

Posted by kumintttt on Aug 04, 2015

Recommend for your helth

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2463518 on Apr 11, 2010

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

really great chia

Posted by gypsyjuju on Nov 05, 2012

This stuff is so good for you I thought it would taste bad - but it's great!

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

recommended

Posted by 5231183039161281078 on Feb 29, 2016

I have tried black chia seed ...but I prefer this white one. And I find no dirt like the other buyer comments here. Will reorder again. Nice price~