Now Foods, Red Omega, 180 Softgels

£ 16.66

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer1360506 From Alabama on Jul 16, 2010

I just received my first blood work report after beginning this supplement. My total cholesterol was 229. However, my HDL was 99 and my risk factor is at 2.3. My doctor was so pleased and told me to definitely stay on this supplement. My triglycerides were 57. I normally am structured with my eating, but I slipped some too. Great product for me.

Quite an Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1059050 From Virginia on Apr 01, 2011

I was taking lipitor for 10 years even when others adviced me of the side effects (muscular, joints, etc)that I never noticed. My 260 went down to 180 and was OK in general over the years, but I suddenly felt muscular and bone pain on the hands, legs, etc. So I decided to try this herb combination thanks to the recommendation of my Son who was taking it before they made 4-in-1 combination (he did to avoid taking Lipitor). In 5 weeks my total collesterol went down 40 points, I am now in 220 (62 years old) and plan to continue even if the 220 stays as is. No Lipitor anymore. I recommend the pills. You have to try them for a few weeks, then do a blood test, and marvle yourself.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1084026 on May 19, 2011

I like this product. I like being able to get all of these supplements together and in a softgel to boot. I like the responsiveness of I-Herb.

Great sub for Lipitor

Posted by Reviewer2779827 From New York on May 30, 2011

Wanted to use something natural for cholestral and it works.

This works for me

Posted by Reviewer1131558 From Oregon on Jul 18, 2011

My overall cholesterol number dropped 27 points, my HDL went up 1 point and my LDL dropped 27 points. I do also take this with Kyolic garlic #104. I have been very pleased with the results.