GBP

£10.07

£13.17

Savings of: £3.10 (24% off)

top honnors in my family

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jun 28, 2009

I've tried vitamin E oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and I'm telling you nothing, I repeat nothing works like this for dry skin. My son has eczema and it helps heal his dry cracking hands so well, he can discontinue use of the steroid cream from the dermatologist. I'm using it lightly on my face, as well as everywhere else, and it soaks in quickly without any breakouts or irritation what-so-ever.

Great on eczema!

Posted by Reviewer2923547 on May 25, 2007

My daughter has suffered from eczema all her life and I've had her try just about everything under the sun but nothing really relieved her from her skin condition. That is, until she's tried this product. It has really done wonders for her skin. It's no longer dry, cracked and irritated. She finally has smooth skin and is sooo happy to have this product. She's no longer self-conscience about her skin condition :-)

evening primrose oil

Posted by Reviewer3355176 on May 21, 2008

I've had excema for years and instead of going back to the doctor and paying for another visit just to tell her that I needed more of my topical steroid medicine that I got a long time ago and would probably need another evaluation before they would give it to me, I decided to try this out. And I am so impressed with the instant relief I get from the evening primrose oil. It stops the itch immediately.

Hexane-free is good

Posted by Reviewer2240885 on Sep 10, 2008

Hexane is neurotoxic. Even trace amounts can cause swelling of the nerve and thinning of the myelin sheath. Choosing a hexane-free product is a step in better direction. Would give it 5 stars if the bottle were glass and not plastic.

AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer3184404 on Jun 04, 2008

Evening Primrose Oil (rubbed on the joints) has pretty much cured my tendinitis and carpal tunnel, and has improved upon the range of motion in my previously broken ankle.

works for low thyroid related thin hair

Posted by Reviewer2069992 on Sep 03, 2008

handy way to take epo for low thyroid related thin hair...squirt into morning cereal or smoothie.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3113347 on Mar 24, 2009

NOW products are great but I can't figure out whether this is just a topical oil or whether it can be taken internally, the way NOW's liguid Vit. E can. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to ask. The instructions on the label are not helpful. I assumed, when I ordered it, that it could be taken internally, like their Vit. E oil. But I have no way to find out.

Evening Primrose oil

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jan 15, 2008

This is an excellent evening moisturizer, and it does indeed fade lines

eczema miracle!!

Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Apr 07, 2008

i ordered this for my 4 y.o. daughter with terrible eczema. i have tried steroids, lotions, creams, you name it. i heard that E.P.O. caplets was one thing people took to help with eczema. i can't get a 4 y.o. to take caplets, so this was a lifesaver!!! this is the only thing that has helped, and her outbreaks are almost completely healed.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 07, 2010

For my face this has made a great difference in even tone, texture, moisture retention etc. My skin is happy and responded well, I will continue witht his product.