Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Solutions, Evening Primrose Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

£ 8.45
Reviews 5-star

I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 28, 2010

I'm using this as an evening moisturiser and I am very pleased with it. It's best suited for mature skin or dry skin and it does take a little time to soak in. I am keeping it in the fridge. I also apply to parts on my body that are extra dry and this really helps. A rich, luxurious feeling, and I think good for wrinkles too. I have applied a little under makeup in the morning ... have to wait 15 minutes before applying makeup and it is great too. Great price and quality!

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2684537 on Jan 26, 2011

Evening Primrose Oil mixed with other natural oils have managed to bring back my youth in an affordable manner. It is not easy to find in the health stores in my area, therefore iHerb.com came in handy before I had to worry about my true age revealing its ugly head.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Jun 06, 2011

This stuff is super. I rubbed it on my greyhound's very flaky skin - under his armpits and back legs. Within a few days the flakes were gone and it looked like fresh hair was growing in thick. I had heard that internally it is also good for flaky skin in dogs. Would buy again and again.

SKIN SOOTHER

Posted by Reviewer1468863 on Feb 17, 2010

Applied after showering, before drying, this oil soaks right in and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. Undetectable scent. GREAT product for dry winter skin!!!

Excellent even on damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer1920349 on Feb 29, 2008

My daughter's allergic eczema is severe, and she's so sensitive to products on her skin. Often she damages her skin from scratching, and water and creams sting a lot. This oil is great - very healing, and it never hurts at all, even on damaged skin. Can't buy enough of it!