GBP

£9.99

£13.06

Savings of: £3.08 (24% off)

love

Posted by Reviewer2993931 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this! It works really great and very fast. After the first time I used it I saw a difference

visit my page if this is your first time buying from iherb

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Mar 20, 2014

This stuff is a miracle for psoriasis. I purchased this just to use as a moisturizer on my face, but found it to be a bit heavy for that. I didn't use it for a bit, but when my elbows were bad with psoriasis, I remembered reading that this was useful in treating psoriasis so I rubbed some on my elbows before I went to bed. The next morning without a word of lie, my elbows were clear. No more bumps and itching elbows. This stuff healed them overnight. I will continue to purchase this for that reason. Amazing healing properties.

Great!

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

An excellent oil to add to any skincare regime. Make sure it is stored in the fridge so it doesn't loose it's power or go rancid in hot weather. For those using oil blends- a small amount can be left in a cool bathroom cabinet away from sun provided there is orange oil mixed in- it won't go off any time soon. 5 stars fr quality and for price. Makes a great base oil for face as it doesn't clog pores.

good for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

Good for dry skin. i still prefer the avocado oil too though since i can use it on my hair too.

Great oil

Posted by juliechiku on Oct 24, 2013

I really like the smell and texture of this oil. Its not too much like many other face oils.

awsome

Posted by 5268164657940281178 on Jul 08, 2016

bought it to make oil blend for hormone balanced, got my period after a week of using!!

its good

Posted by 5264486096225416171 on Nov 11, 2012

its good. the only thing would be better if they can make bigger size. Like this, I need to order many of these...

Good value product!

Posted by ingeborg on Mar 01, 2012

Good value product! Haven't yet noticed any effect other than it leaving my skin moist and hydrated, but I'm well pleased with that!:-)

Natural Exzema remedy

Posted by Reviewer2721862 on Sep 03, 2011

I use this for my son for his exzema. Highly moisturizing, and he says it really soothes his skin. I actually think I am going to start taking the capsule form as it is supposed to be excellent for you complexion.

useful