GBP

£3.24

£4.23

Savings of: £0.99 (23% off)

wasn't very impressed

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

i bought this because of the nearly 3000 rave reviews and the natural ingredients; the flavor and consistency were ok, but overall not that impressed. mint flavor wasn't strong enough for me. didn't feel that refreshing aaaahhh clean-as-a-whistle mouth feel that i do with other toothpastes. will stick to tom's/desert essence/jason or other 'natural' toothpastes.

Not for me

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

Good taste and great amount of product, but I need fluoride to keep my teeth healthy and clean. Kind of a hastle to rinse my mouth with a fluride based mouth wash afterwards, will not repurchase.

普通

Posted by Reviewer2766576 on Dec 15, 2012

量が多くでよいです。使いやすいチューブ。ジェルが固めで安定しています。ココナッツ由来の界面活性剤が入ってます。

Fine, but my gums don't like it.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jul 17, 2013

Has good taste, no surprises with texture as it's a gel. However, after a while using it, my teeth seem to have become more sensitive. The same with PerioBrite. I think I'll have to go back to flouride toothpastes. :( Also, my gums seem to bleed a lot more while brushing when I use this tootpaste.

good

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012

use only half the pasta , leaves teeth feeling washed ,gums continue to bleed

great taste but not good for people with sensitive teeth

Posted by blabla on Sep 12, 2012

I like the taste of this toothpaste and the fact that it is not full of synthetic ingredients, but if I use it on a regular basis my teeth get too sensitive. I think it might be due to the baking soda. Apart from that it's great and I use it during the day. In the morning and before going to bed I use a regular fluoride toothpaste.

Average

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Dec 20, 2008

I still prefer the Spry brand after trying this one.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer3325216 on Jun 09, 2011

Seems very easy to fall, i dont know it is not effective for me~!

XyliWhite vrs Store bought

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Oct 31, 2007

Yes I would rate the XyliWhite toothpaste a good. I like the clean white appearence it leaves on teeth. Store brands do the same but the XyliWhite doesn't leave that dryness on tongue and around mouth and lips. I am going to by more.

ok...

Posted by Reviewer1956555 on Nov 28, 2008

I like it...It's not that bad. It makes my mouth feel fresh sometimes. Sometimes it feels like I need to brush my teeth a couple of times a day.