GBP

£3.24

£4.23

Savings of: £0.99 (23% off)

not good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 13, 2011

my teeth got very painful after first two brushings. can't use it every day:(

Poor product!

Posted by Reviewertommi on Aug 16, 2010

I have used it only one week, but whole mouth smells and i cant eat anything cold or warm now, it wont wash teeth clean as it should, poor quolity!

ouch!

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 03, 2011

I really wanted to like this toothpaste, but after about two weeks I noticed my teeth were becoming very sensitive especially to cold. I have stopped and gone back to periobrite and after just a few days they are normal.

not worth it

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Sep 21, 2010

been using this now for a few weeks. It is not worth the money. About 30mins after brushing i can feel buildup on my teeth. By the end of the day there is so much build up and i can scratch it off with my finger nails. very gross! And i don't see any difference in the color/shade of my teeth. Also, does not give you very fresh breath. After lunch my breath smells stale. However, with the bad flouride toothpaste i don't have that problem.

I cant use

Posted by Reviewer1158376 on Feb 13, 2012

I cant use, the taste is very bad. appears to be pure sodium bicarbonate

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Apr 15, 2012

After reading many of the reviews, I believed this product would be great, or at least, better than what I was using. Wrong! After two weeks of use I had sensitive, bloody gums, and a strong feeling that my teeth were not getting really clean. Checking the ingredients on the label reveals that the supposed whitener, papain, is second from the bottom of the list. In other words, next to nothing. IF this works for you, congrats, but for me a complete waste of money, leaving my teeth and gums worse for the use.

Not what you said

Posted by Reviewer3289685 on Sep 01, 2010

never saw any change. very disappointing.

Baking Soda hurts gums!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

I decided to buy this based on the great reviews but it did not work for me. My gums become very sensitive due to the abrasive nature of the baking soda and I only went through half a tube and had to throw it out. Overall, too harsh for me. The flavor was good.

I love this toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Sep 27, 2010

I love this toothpaste it's great if you have a dry mouth my mouth and teeth used to get beat up using crest and I will never switch back Xylitol is the best my babies use Spry because it isn't flavored but they will use this later my health food store in our town charges almost $8 for this and iherb is so cheap and good.

not as aspected

Posted by Reviewer1356680 on Jan 18, 2010

its taste is not good and is not good at whiteninig