GBP

£2.90

£3.79

Savings of: £0.89 (23% off)

Caused Painful gum

Posted by 5387662337953738343 on Jun 08, 2014

I have totally healthy gum n teeth, I never had any problems with ordinary "chemical based" toothpastes before. However, this product caused me to have a feeling of painful gum after brushing teeth. I wasn't so sure if it was due to this product, until I heard my brother also feels the same as me. I bought 4 of these at once, I am going to throw this. I regret buying it.

Whitening? I don't think so

Posted by Reviewer2714174 on Apr 24, 2014

I have tryed better toothpaste for whitening.

Kind of Dangerous

Posted by RainbowNome on Apr 14, 2014

When I first started using this toothpaste, I thought it was pretty good. I used it with the matching Xyli-White mouthwash too. But after using it for a while I noticed that my teeth were becoming more sensitive than they already are. I would definitely not recommend this toothpaste to people with sensitive teeth. I also started developing lock jaw (TMJD) and it turned out it was a reaction to the Xylitol which is the main ingredient. I had to stop using this toothpaste/mouthwash immediately and my lock jaw symptoms have stopped. I'm just glad I discovered it before it developed to far. So basically I have a pretty full tube of toothpaste and bottle of mouthwash that I am going to have to throw away, what a waste...

Doesnt clean my teeth!/ Siento que no limpia nada!!

Posted by 5660758620949070723 on Feb 24, 2014

Unfortunately I feel it just doesnt clean my teeth and i dislike the taste as well. i prefer "red seal with baking soda" toothpaste but they dont have it on iherb :( No me gusto el sabor y siento que no limpia bien la dentadura.

bad product

Posted by 5641983238472785317 on Jan 13, 2014

i have been 1 month now using it ,, no any difference or whiteness .??

very bad

Posted by 5643909256878282542 on Dec 26, 2013

This is the worst dental paste ... Teeth is already weightless night, no mouth-freshness, I am very very disappointed

this product didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Dec 04, 2013

this product didn't work for me, and make my teeth very sensitive.

Bad

Posted by Elinapage on Nov 25, 2013

It's corrected review. After longer use I don't like it - doesn't clean so good as it seemed at the beginning. This toothpaste is over rated. I don't recomment it. And it's not refreshening.

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

The toothpaste is reasonably priced for its size. With Xylitol (for the sweet taste) and its cool minty taste, the toothpaste seems like an ideal choice for those who want to avoid any sodium fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in their toothpaste while whitening their teeth. The toothpaste uses two agents for whitening, papain and hydrated silica. Papain does not help much in whitening. Hydrated silica is used as abrasive and basically used to "shrub" off the top layer of the tooth in order to achieve its whitening effect. It's like using sandpaper to clean your teeth. It damages your enamels and makes it very sensitive. That's why most of the 1 star review is about sensitive tooth! In addition, the toothpaste contains potasium sorbate, a preservative known to cause allergic reaction and sodium coco sulfate. Sodium coco sulfate has the exact same chemical structure as SLS. So much for being SLS free! Personal experience - I have sensitive teeth and it seems worse. I will not use this again. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not for me.

Posted by MariannEly on Nov 17, 2013

I'm not too crazy about this toothpaste. I began getting toothaches shortly after starting to use it and reluctantly went back to my old fluoride-containing toothpaste. I gave it another try, but had the same thing happen again. At that point I decided to give up.