GBP

£2.89

£3.78

Savings of: £0.89 (23% off)

Useless

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

This product says the fact its sls free yet there is sodium coco sulfate instead. then sodium carbonate is also in there. great product until i read the ingredients, i have been slowly eliminating unnecessary chemicals from my body and household products. originally i saw it didnt have fluoride and bought it. BTW, it just doesn't clean, or refresh your mouth. After twenty minutes it was the same as it were before.. N-ah, not for me.

not that good

Posted by 5151660495484272608 on Nov 02, 2013

I think the other one the blue is better than this one ..

Unable to review

Posted by 5457154786707941544 on Oct 17, 2013

Have not used yet

GREAT THOOTPASTE BUT DO NOT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 15, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. Great toothpaste without fluoride, makes my teeth feel very clean and has a fresh mint taste I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Stay Away!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Sep 05, 2013

I DID love this toothpaste, because within two weeks I could see a that my teeth were definitely whiter! That was until months later, when I found that it was stripping the enamel off of my teeth!!i I've never had sensitive teeth, but after using this toothpaste I do. Now, whenever I eat cold. hot or crunchy things I suffer!! If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below. ;)

didn't work for me

Posted by Osnatz on Aug 17, 2013

not only it didn't show any whitening action, it made my gums so sensitive that i got goosebumps every time I drank something cold/hot/ When I returned to my regular toothpaste my gums wasn't sensitive anymore.

No refreshment at all.

Posted by AnnaGold on Jul 14, 2013

No refreshment at all.

Should have felt more efficient

Posted by 5010159133929790922 on Jun 15, 2013

ok, but week.

Caused major tooth sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer3145610 on May 09, 2013

This product Caused major tooth sensitivity and pain. I had to discontinue use and my dentist gave me prescription strength sensitivity toothpaste to help me get normal again.

Not good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have to use a lot of this and my teeth don't feel as clean as I like when I'm done. I prefer salt-toothpaste.