GBP

£5.28

£6.91

Savings of: £1.63 (24% off)

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer3167470 on Oct 15, 2008

This has been the best product for my use. It may not be tasteful, but I'm more interested in effectiveness. This works great.

Excellent product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Oct 15, 2008

Product is of consistently high quality and the price has remained stable or declined over several years. No store in the immediate vicinity carries this product, so I-Herb has been a wonderful source.

NOW FOODS, Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer2024181 on Oct 07, 2008

great product - mixes well

thorough cleanse.

Posted by Reviewer1806637 on Oct 04, 2008

good product. great price. helps tremendously. i'll be ordering again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Sep 28, 2008

Very good product, we've been using it for a long time.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Sep 26, 2008

the fiber works well & helps to stabilize blood sugar

NOW FOODS WHOLE PSYLLIUM HUSKS

Posted by Reviewer2680155 on Sep 24, 2008

This product has fulfilled all my expectations in terms of appearance, presentation, effectiveness and overall quality.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2904921 on Sep 16, 2008

works great really like it

Made me regular

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Sep 11, 2008

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.