GBP

£11.58

£15.14

Savings of: £3.56 (24% off)

I Will not do without Whole Psyllium Husk!

Posted by 4826251355203861114 on Aug 03, 2016

I have been taking whole Psyllium Husk for several years now. I started by my husband and I doing a colon cleanse for 3 months. Shortly after that my husband had a colonoscopy done. The Dr. commented how clean the colon was . That was what I was told in the booklet "Cleansing or Surgery". It said to be sure and use the Whole Psyllium Husk and not the powder since that would clog the walls rather than clean them. The whole husk would scrub the intestinal walls. The Dr. proved that this was true. Now my husband and I are taking a Tbsp. twice a day. It keeps us regular. I highly recommend this product!!!

Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer1426028 on Sep 08, 2011

Very good.

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 24oz

Posted by Reviewer1569123 on Jun 21, 2011

I use Psyllium Husks for lowcarb bread baking and it is very handy to be able to buy the husks in this large quantity. This is the second time I buy this item and it arrived in perfect condition.

cost effective

Posted by Reviewer1732519 on Jun 07, 2011

These are some of the very best quality whole fibers I have seen so far. Blended with a large cup of water it goes down easy. Much better than the powdery stuff that I used to take.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2008813 on Nov 23, 2009

I like not having to process sugar or a sugar substitue when using this product. True, it has no "flavor" but I prefer that to those artificial tasting offerings from other manufacturere like Metamucil.

Whole psylium husk

Posted by Reviewer2302544 on Apr 05, 2016

sorry, I had an allergic reaction the first time I used this. Haven't used it since.

Terrible

Posted by 5609809889528861214 on Oct 21, 2016

Really thick even when mixed with a lot of water. I would not recommend this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »