Now Foods, Xylitol Plus, 75 Packets, 4.76 oz (135 g)

£ 3.63
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Safe form of xylitol around animals.

Posted by Reviewer1734130 From Virginia on Nov 09, 2007

XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.

xylitol packets

Posted by Reviewer1172269 From Nevada on Nov 28, 2007

Same review as for xylosweet

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1934288 From New York on Dec 19, 2008

No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth

No after taste. I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2824815 From Texas on Dec 28, 2008

This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2213088 From Michigan on Jan 14, 2009

These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »