NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Clear NuStevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

£ 5.15
Reviews 5-star

Jean

Posted by Reviewer1645364 on Nov 22, 2008

This is the great and with the plastic bottle, I carry it in my purse. It's great in ice tea or coffee.

robin

Posted by Reviewer3267589 on Nov 24, 2008

i was already familiar with the product but had never ordered from this company before. fantastic price, outstanding service, extremely reasonable shipping price. i will recommend this company and have also listed them as one of my favorites.

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2864545 on Jan 06, 2009

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2431738 on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.

pjpwrite

Posted by Reviewer3030974 on Jan 18, 2009

Great product and excellent service, Thanks!