Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NuNaturals, MoreFiber, Stevia Baking Blend, 14.11 oz (400 g)

£ 4.47
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent product for more than the recommended uses

Posted by Reviewer2169417 on Jul 16, 2010

This product says it was designed to allow more fiber into the diet while still enjoying sweet treats. This is undoubtedly true, but that is not why I find it so useful. My husband cannot have processed sugar of any kind, and this product substitutes pretty well as a sweetener in baked goods. The texture is more like powdered sugar than baker's sugar, when you handle it, but it does not act like powdered sugar in recipes. However, it is much sweeter (even in this diluted form) than traditional white sugar, and I usually substitute 1/4 or 1/3 of the original amount of sugar called for.

Good for baking

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Mar 17, 2009

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

NuNaturals, More Fiber Baking Blend,

Posted by Reviewer3291268 on Dec 12, 2008

Just tried this in a recipe the other day. It turned out as good as the original. Will buy larger size when I have finished this container.

good affordable product

Posted by 4920450762905986100 on Oct 28, 2013

I use this for baking muffins and cookies. It is a good product but I am gluten sensitive and didn't see it had oat in it. My bad for not reading the label more carefully. Good stuff but not gluten free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »