GBP

£3.53

£5.05

Savings of: £1.52 (30% off)

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on May 31, 2009

I agree this is a "non bitter" form of stevia, unlike many other stevia products. It has good taste but I wish they sold a container of this stuff for baking purposes. I highly recommend this product.

Nice and convenient - Better than Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1265746 on Oct 06, 2009

Iherb has the most competitive pricing I have seen out there for this product. I also bought the 12 oz bottle which works for larger items (pithcer of iced tea, etc). Other Stevia products tend to have an after taste, plus, I find that I have use multiple servings just to get the desired level of sweetness that I like. This NuStevia product is sweet. Just one serving does the trick and leaves no after taste

Better tasting than other Stevia extracts but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1865974 on Nov 09, 2009

I really like the flavor of this product but the problem is the amount of stevia in the packets. One packet is WAY too sweet for even a large coffee or tea so I need to use half or a third of the pack and save the rest. Next time I order, I will for sure buy the jar of stevia so I can portion the amount better.

NuStevia is best

Posted by Reviewer3000849 on Dec 29, 2009

NuStevia is so much better than all the other Stevia products. It does not have the after taste. I would not use Stevia at all except that I found NuStevia. I especially like it on Oatmeal or dry cereals.

A GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1891969 on Mar 30, 2010

This is a good product and I need it, however, I've noticed that at least one, and sometimes two, packets in each box are empty. The company needs to check it's quality control. I'd also like to see it in a 100 packet box to bring the price down a little.

Not good in humidity!

Posted by Reviewer2065143 on Jul 08, 2010

Wonderful product, but since I'm living in a very humid environment the Stevia crystals have all clumped together making me have to open the pack & scrape out the product. This doesn't make for fun when I just want some in my tea. However the bottle with the liquid Stevia is wonderful & lasts forever!

As far as Stevia goes....

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

It's pretty good. But I was disappointed at how little is in each packet and how few packets are in the box. I guess that why they aren't expensive, so it balances out :)

Stevia-Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3015748 on Sep 10, 2010

This is one of best brands of Stevia I have tried. It seems to dissolve well and is not bitter.

Sweet not Bitter

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Nov 30, 2010

This stevia sweetener is the best I've tried by far. In my quest to get my husband off Splenda, I have tried many stevia and erythritol based sweeteners. Most of them have a bitter aftertaste and have been rejected in the ongoing "morning tea test". This one has very little bitter edge not even noticeable in a full flavored beverage. It is also easy to use and dissolves quickly even in cold beverages.

Nu Naturals NuStevia packets

Posted by Reviewer1627562 on Apr 20, 2011

A quick and convenient way to carry stevia when travelling.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »