Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

£ 4.37
Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

first time, and the the last.

Posted by Reviewer1150017 on Feb 19, 2012

I'm not costum to the powder, and it didn't satisfy my needs. I prefer liquid stevia.

Do not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2668662 on Jun 26, 2012

I added it in my instant coffee and somehow, I do not like the aftertaste. Not sure if I use it on other food. Will try it.

Love the Taste - GMO Risk

Posted by Reviewer3260105 on Mar 25, 2013

While I love this product it contains Maltodextrin; I called the company to ask if the source was non GMO, and I was told while they try to buy non GMO, they could not guarantee it. If you have been reading the dangers of GMO's you'll know this is a big deal. I asked them to please make sure it was non GMO and label their products accordingly, so hopefully this will change. Right now I cannot put myself at risk and use products which compromise our health.

Why change

Posted by Reviewer2309318 on Oct 29, 2013

We came across NuStevia a few years back. We ran out the packs a few months ago began to use the 210oz container we had -- taste had changed. We tried to reorder the 100 packs but they were out of stock. We thought the taste was from not getting the quantity right so we waited and reordered the 100 packs (7 boxes). While waiting we used some truvia and a far substitute. We anxiously opened our new shipment and readied some coffee. To our surprise this was NOT the stevia we had bought previously. It has a bad taste, quite different than before. Now we're stuck with several boxes. I understand if it is cost thing, but this product quality will be a lost in customers. Someone needs to count the cost of this change. Lost me.

Very Unhappy with maltodextrin

Posted by Allabouthealthylifestyle on Jun 25, 2014

I was very unhappy to see Maltodextrin as the main ingredient in this staff! It's almost sugar! It has a super high GI index and can can cause some health issues. Be careful and read the label twice. My full review you can find on my blogpost : allabouthealthylifestyle

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »