GBP

£4.80

£6.87

Savings of: £2.06 (30% off)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Absolutely no bitterness. Love NuNaturals Stevia products! The best!

I like this stevia

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 29, 2012

This has a nice taste without a bitter aftertaste, though don't use too much or it could.

Best sweetener!

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

It's not bitter at all and only half a packet is enough for a beverage. Also it's great to bake cakes or pies and doesn't have any harmful chemicals like other sweeteners such as ciclamate.

Stevia

Posted by 5201793010373149777 on Nov 03, 2012

Easy to bring and taste good.

Properly packaged.

Posted by chnjpn on Nov 17, 2012

I've had other brands that were unusable because of the packaging. No problems with this brand.

Edulcorane perfecto

Posted by 5532822365367675496 on Dec 04, 2012

Perfecto para diabeticos.

LOVE this NuStevia Stevia Powder!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

NuNaturals NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets provide the ultimate convenience. The packets make it very easy to take Stevia with you to work, restaurants, or other places where you may want to use NuStevia. The premeasured packets take the guesswork out of how much NuStevia to use. NuStevia White Stevia Extract Powder is highly concentrated and great for use in recipes or large batches of beverages.

Great, Product!

Posted by Reviewer2513291 on Mar 18, 2011

Very good in coffee and tea, no bitter after taste.

Best Stevia powder I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1852173 on Mar 21, 2011

I've tried several different powdered Stevia products. This one is by far the best. Some of the others have a bitter aftertaste; others do not dissolve well, particularly if they come into contact with ice. I also find that it takes less of NuStevia to sweeten a drink than it does with some of the other brands.

IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Mar 26, 2011

I have fibromyalgia and wanted to eliminate artificial sweeteners from my diet completely. Started by eliminating diet sodas, and even though I usually only used 1/2 teaspoon of sugar in my tea, twice a day, I replaced the sugar with Stevia. I am far from being totally better, but I most definitely feel better and will continue to replace anything I can so my diet will consist of mostly natural products.