GBP

£11.26

£16.09

Savings of: £4.83 (30% off)

Watch I herb like a eagle

Posted by 5502258264658320791 on Nov 25, 2015

Selling garbage like this,not right I herb.Please don't carry poisons. Maltodextrin should be advertised here...........NOT stevia, .Must be 99 % of Maltodextrin as I sweetened my tea and it put my blood glucose meter in convulsions as it won't read over 600 ! It's worse than poison and as a t1diabetic I'm much better off using brown sugar! No sweet tea for 6 weeks as I can't buy more on my budget......integrity counts in sales too you know. Mabe I can mix it with aspertaime to kill ants in the back yard.

not real stevia

Posted by 5329501625645935969 on Sep 10, 2015

I paid good money for this but its not pure stevia. I got sores in my gums and dry mouth due to all other non related supplements added. I don't use it any more! don't buy thus if you wand real pure organic stevia!!

Contain maltodextrin

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Sep 01, 2015

pure stevia doesn't contain any other additives. this one Contain maltodextrin.

Changed Formula

Posted by Reviewer1136760 on Apr 18, 2014

I used to buy this by the 5 lb bag because it was such a good sweetener. Now it is terrible - I a so disappointed. I am having trouble replacing it with anything but Splenda. I wish they had not changed it.

They changed the formula!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Dec 05, 2013

I've been using this for years and now I find out after calling the company that they changed the formula. Now the product is terrible!!! iHerb has the old photo posted as you can see in the picture it says Dietary Supplement but now the actual bottle says Premium Natural Sweetener. THIS IS JUST AWFUL TASTING!

Icky! So disapointed

Posted by dianeskang on Nov 09, 2013

The taste is absolutely terrible! It may be because I'm not quite used to natural sweeteners, but it tasted terrible in the cookies I baked the other day for my sister. We ended up throwing out the entire batch as well as this product. I think it's better to opt for honey or maple syrup over this, even though it may be more expensive.

Not impressed...

Posted by 5043914480256061748 on Aug 18, 2013

Tried this out as a sugar replacement in jam and berry sauce, didn't like the taste one bit. :-(

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2157817 on Jul 30, 2013

Bought this because there was no stock on Nustevia nocarbs blend. I need at least 4 times more of this product for the same sweetness. Plus it contains Maltodextrin which is probably produced from GMO corn.

maltodextrin additive

Posted by Reviewer1275199 on Jul 18, 2013

there is maltodextrin added and even with it it taste really bitter. NoCarbs version of nustevia tastes much much better and without maltodextrin.

BAD TASTE. NUNATURALS CHANGE INGREDIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2187270 on Jul 01, 2013

Bad taste. I bought STEVIA NUNATURALS more times but in this order, NUNATURALS change ingredients!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »