GBP

£23.13

£33.04

Savings of: £9.91 (30% off)

First time user is pleased with product

Posted by Reviewer2232351 on Jan 29, 2012

The crystals closely resemble sugar and taste like a mild/weak form of what we know as sugar. There is no aftertaste, and they dissolve quickly. Oddly, using more than the usual amount doesn't seem to increase the sweetness of the food dramatically. All transactions with iHerb were quick and smooth. The product was well packed and shipped in a sturdy box.

Wow it isn't sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2596865 on May 25, 2011

This stuff tastes great. It seems to have a few dissolving issues, but other than that a great product with no after taste.

Great Alternative!

Posted by Reviewer2574083 on Mar 12, 2011

This is a great sugar alternative. Slightly less sweet than Xylitol, but without the uncomfortable digestive side-effects. I'm very happy with it!

Looks and tastes like sugar (almost)!

Posted by Reviewer1653164 on Feb 04, 2011

I've been using Eryhritol as my sweetnener in coffee, salad dressings and such for a couple of years now and really love it. There is no aftertaste, no damage to the teeth and virtually no calories! I love it.

Erithritol

Posted by Reviewer2262234 on Dec 17, 2010

Great stuff for me a diabetic. I have used it in baking in place a sugar, and although, not the same in the finished product, I can eat to my heart's content without sugar spikes. iHerb is the least expensive compared to others, the ordering is made easy and it arrived from the US to Australia in only a few days.........well done. I shall be ordering erithritol and other products as your company is well run. Thankyou. Lili

Pure Erythritol Cyrstals

Posted by Reviewer1141667 on Oct 21, 2010

I was happy with the product. The only thing I noticed was that it had several clumps. I have used erythritol before, but it never clumped. Other than that, I will be re-ordering. Thanks

Good

Posted by MichelX on Oct 04, 2010

As usual, though this tastes the most like regular sugar, you need to use 3x the amount. But at least it's not chemicals! Don't love the packaging, but nice price break buying in bulk.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1437985 on Jul 13, 2010

An excellent natural sweetener with a very low glycemic index

erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1433044 on Jun 19, 2010

there is a mild plastic smell from the bag, no big deal. erythritol is the best. doesn't rot your teeth. no calories. low glycemic. tastes great. we love this stuff.

nice price

Posted by Reviewer1405876 on May 14, 2010

I am happy with the price and shipping to Canada. On my first time tasting this stuff, I would say it's good for baking and can be made sweeter with Stevia, but as a sweetener in coffee for example, it's not bad, just "off" a little and not a sweet as sugar (unless you add Stevia) Regarding Stevia, this seems to cancel the Stevia's bitterness, so the two marry together pretty good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »