GBP

£7.31

£10.45

Savings of: £3.14 (30% off)

!!

Posted by Reviewer1345931 on Nov 02, 2012

Perfect on my cereals for a sweet breakfast.

be careful - very sweet stevia

Posted by 5732499476101980402 on Jul 02, 2013

good product, use little amount because it is very sweet

very good

Posted by 5361503108200361316 on Dec 04, 2013

you can feel the vanilla and its yummee :)

Good

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014

Not a very strong vanilla taste, but good to mix in with unflavoured protein shakes.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Apr 29, 2014

Use this in baking recipes. We do not use sugar. This can also double as the Vanilla Extract, however, I also use the Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract by Frontier. Careful not to use to much in say a smoothie as it can end up having a less pleasant taste. Mix with another stevia...

Stevia

Posted by 5158618734498396234 on Jun 06, 2014

It's great with yogurt, but awful in teas. I just don't like the stevia taste I have now realised. My sister has an actual stevia plant in a pot and that cooked tastes great. But again the taste of honey, sugar (yes I know sad!) is better for my palate.

Nice

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Sep 13, 2014

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it says to shake it before use but when I shake it, it starts foaming as if I shaked a bottle of coca cola and starts spilling out of the bottle! However, it does a great job with only 8 drops but I didn't feel any vanilla flavor. No bad after taste too which is good!

Best Stevia I've tired.

Posted by 5570274376453129178 on Nov 21, 2015

I hate artificial sweeteners. I hate stevia. This is the best one that i've tried so far. I've been using it in lattes (which I also don't like so i over sweeten them). I only gave it 4 stars because it basically has no vanilla flavour at all. It doesn't have the same super artificial bitter taste I find with other sweeteners alternatives. Anyway, I like it quite a bit.

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »