GBP

£7.38

£8.45

Savings of: £1.07 (13% off)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Reviews | English

Delicious, satisfying, and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2749679 on Apr 25, 2007

My wife and I eat these on salads, they make the salad exponentially better. They give a rich nutty flavor and a pleasant texture. We've also eaten them in hot cereal, also good. The Nutiva ones are just as good but these are slightly cheaper.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Aug 02, 2010

delicious anf raw. great product . i love it.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1722571 on Nov 07, 2007

Excellent product to add to smoothies, salads, cereal, or anything else. They taste so good and they're REALLY good for you. I can eat it right out of the bag.

Nutty Good!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 25, 2008

These are quite flavorful! I tried adding them to yogurt, but it lessens the taste. I prefer them straight out of the bag!

Nice and Organic too.

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Mar 10, 2008

Great source of protein and fiber.

Great Add-on!

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Apr 06, 2008

Delicious! Nice in a salad for extra nutrition. Bag isn't huge so this particular size won't last long with multiple users .

These hemp seeds are great!

Posted by Reviewer2712597 on Apr 08, 2008

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Posted by Reviewer1305774 on Apr 15, 2008

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Posted by Reviewer3252571 on Apr 16, 2008

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on May 07, 2008

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on