GBP

£7.28

£8.33

Savings of: £1.05 (13% off)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Aug 06, 2010

I love this stuff. I eat it off a spoon or add it to raw desserts and even sprinkle it on my salads.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Oct 03, 2010

I put these on my salads, adding nutrition and omega 3"s. Will purchase again!!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2754183 on Oct 17, 2010

Love this brand! I use hempseeds a lot, and these are great tasting!!! Highly recommended!

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 28, 2010

Excellent product.

It was my first foray into Hemp (seeds, that is)

Posted by MichelX on Nov 15, 2010

I was pleased with the taste; I wasn't sure what to expect. I choose to not sprinkle it on stuff and eat it by the spoonful because I'm not sure if the benefits will be very much if it's not chewed (like Flax seeds vs. Flax meal). I will say that my one disappointment is that unlike what others wrote, I do not find anything filling about them. I am eating them for the benefits and complete protein, but considering the calories are so high, I would have liked them to be at least a little filling. I only eat meals a bit under 300 calories, so if most of that is the suggested serving of the hemp, I would last about an hour before getting hungry. If you are not dieting though and can afford to add this without worrying about the calories, then go for it :)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Nov 26, 2010

Conveniently packages, good product

good in morning shakes

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Dec 02, 2010

I've enjoyed adding these hemp hearts to my morning protein shake and feel they give added nutrition. These along with raw eggs, whey protein, and shredded coconut makes a breakfast that keeps me going all morning.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2299336 on Feb 07, 2011

These hemp seeds are fresh and delicious

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Feb 23, 2011

Great for making hemp seed milk.

Trusted name, tastey product ...

Posted by healthfirst on May 30, 2011

This isn't the first time I've purchased Nutiva Hempseeds. I love to add to my salads, yogurt and even my blender drinks ... or right out of the bag take a spoonful. Nice nutty flavor.