GBP

£6.67

£7.64

Savings of: £0.97 (13% off)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

Nutiva Organic Hemp Seeds

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Jul 03, 2013

I had never used hemp seeds before (I usually just use flax seeds) but I enjoy these seeds and I add them to my smoothies. They blend very easily in my NutriBullet and I love that they're organic, too.

Tasty & Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2358963 on Jun 26, 2013

Can put product on anything!! tasteless!!

These are yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jun 22, 2013

Love these seeds, I will keep on ordering. :)

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

The hemp seeds are absolutely delicious. I can't stop eating it. Just eating 3 tablespoons alone is enough to stop a hunger crave. Adding it to salads is very nice. The price is not cheap though and a 227 g pack could easily be consumed in a week.

A staple in smoothies, salads, raw food

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

These hemp seeds are a staple in my smoothies, thrown in salads, in raw foods, in homemade chocolate - you name it. Hemp seeds are really soft and easy to eat. Highly recommended as something healthy to add to your current meals.

Taste good

Posted by 5612644001580433314 on May 27, 2013

I really like these seeds. They have a nice nutty taste to them. I haven't eaten them long enough to tell if they have effected me healthwise. I'll have to wait and see. I will order more.

Delicious

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

I had never tried hempseed previously but I was interested in the health benefits - 33% protein with Omega-3 and GLA-the healthy EFAs doctors recommend plus the fact that they are a 100% raw product. In addition to the health benefits, they taste absolutely delicious. They have an almost nutty taste and I noticed in the product description that the taste is likened too pine nuts. I sprinkle these on salads, yoghurt, soup and vegetables. Recently however, iherb have stopped shipping this item to Australia and upon investigation I found out that in this country it is not legal to ingest hemp products. Ridiculous! The good thing is that it looks like this law will be amended shortly. I sure hope so as I'm currently rationing my remaining stash.

Tastes good, hearty and healthy

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 18, 2013

I use it in everything! It tastes good on its own as well as mixed in with other things (shakes, cereal, fruit salad, youghurt -probably anything you can think of) PLUS it is healthy and hearty. Only draw back is that it disappears waaaaay to quickly in this house.... and I can't restock every time that happens cause even if the product in itself is cheap, I have to pay clearance and value added tax and what not, so I have to pay attention to both price and weight of the thigs I order. All this sadly sets the limit. (Hi iHerb! Just want to mention that strawberrynet pays this back to you. I would love you for all time and buy everything from you if you did the same. Promise! (And fellow customers: say this was helpful to you if you agree))

great product

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Healthy,good taste. Sprinkle over porrigde, salads,yoghurt,cottage cheese or just snack on it.

Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2982128 on Dec 01, 2012

So good! I love them on top of everything: oatmeal, salads, bread, in cookies and smoothies.