GBP

Nutiva, Nutiva, Organic Superfood, Chia Seed, White, 12 oz (340 g)

£9.09
£10.90
Savings of: £1.81 (17% off)

what happened??

Posted by 5108387064755754134 on Oct 23, 2014

I have been buying chia seeds from iherb. My recent 4th repurchase from them was horrible! The expiry date is supposedly to be Dec 2017 and when I received my 4 packs of white chia seeds, the packaging looks wrong. And the best part, the expiry date states Dec 2014! I am so mad! The parcel box is also litters with scattered chia seeds!

Fine!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

Its health benefits are difficult to overestinmate. I put it into my cranberry juice and in 15 minutes I get a perfect snack which makes me sated, happy and sets in a working mood.

Good!

Posted by faithjoy on Feb 06, 2014

Been making chia gel - just 2 tbsp mixed in a cup of water - and adding it to baked goods, milkshakes, and puddings. It's great stuff! Love the slight crunch in puddings and drinks, and how it adds moisture to my gluten-free cakes. It's my first bag of chia, so I can't comment yet if this brand is better than another I've bought. Will update when the time comes.

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 31, 2014

Tiesiog gera kaina, o kalbant apie pačias Chia sėklas, tai nelabai ką naujo ir pasakysi, apie jų naudą internete tiek prirašytą, kad dviračio išradinėti jau čia nebėra tikslo. Tiesa, mes, lietuvaičiai galime pasidžiaugti, kad turime jų analogą - linų sėmenis. Tai kartais pagalvoju, ar tikrai čia verta jau jas taip naudoti, gal geriau naudoti tai, kas arčiau mūsų regione - minėti linų sėmenys. Skanaus.

Chia Seeds * * * * *

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.